Featured at this year’s Global Pouch Forum: Partners Hoffer Plastics, a family owned custom injection molder based in South Elgin, IL, and Mespack, a global producer of flexible packaging machinery based in Barcelona Spain. A shared vision and passion for innovation in packaging, and a perfect match of complementary skills and technical expertise.
Hoffer and Mespack’s Shared Goal: Impact the entire flexible packaging supply chain through innovations that:
- Encourage growth
- Minimize production downtime
- Enable production independence
- Promote environmental sustainability
Hoffer and Mespack achieved this by melding and leveraging the technical spouted pouch “know-how” of Hoffer with the global machinery excellence of Mespack. It’s about respect, trust, and shared goals.
An open, holistic approach to product development
- Hoffer and Mespack consider all aspects of the value chain: the needs, problems and benefits to end consumers, the brand, co-packers, converters, cap and spout suppliers, and machine suppliers.
- They embrace contributions and capabilities from other internal and external sources that can add value.
Announcing the HF Series: A Revolutionary Fill-Though-the Spout Machine
A direct result of the Hoffer/Mespack collaboration. The machine is capable of running fully recyclable spouted pouches like the CellPouch™.
This machine can:
- Run multiple products at once at enhanced speeds
- Be augmented with various end of line modules
- Deliver enhanced product safety and reliability through its consistent cap application.
Features of The CellPouch™ package:
- Delivers outstanding seal integrity through the use of ultrasonic technology
- Provides shelf life of up to 12 months
- Can be run with a variety of hot or cold fill applications.
- Certified as being fully recyclable in the European Union, with potential expansion to North America and beyond
To see this exciting innovation in action, click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1vlRNg5djc&trk=organization-update-content_share-embed-video_share-article_title&ab_channel=MESPACK-InnovativePackagingSolutions
For more information, contact Justin Markel at Hoffer Plastics: email@example.com.