With January centered on resolutions and renewal, we focus this month’s issue on the benefits of thinking ahead: proactive capital reinvestment and planning.
An ounce of prevention and forward thinking
- Mitigates risk for you and your customers. It improves performance quality & consistency, reliability, and helps maintain a sustainable competitive advantage
- Enables diversification and innovation, if linked to a strong, overarching company vision and mission
- Saves costs, both in the short and longer term
- Set targets, measure, capture and report returns and benefits to the company and its customers on a regular basis.
- Paves the way for future investors and investments. Signals health and a commitment to growth.
- Benefits the local and broader community through growth and job creation.
- Enabled by sound financial management and stability
Spotlight on Hoffer Plastics Corporation
- Provide back-up power to help the local community!
- Hoffer Plastics has a solid, 65 year legacy of financial stability, which is the real key in enabling an ongoing commitment to capital reinvestment and improvements.
Hoffer Plastics & Lemonkind
A healthier lifestyle is a New Year's resolution for many. Hoffer Plastics is a proud partner to Lemonkind, an innovative company known for its premium quality juices, cleanses and healthy beverages. The patented Hoffer Trust-T-Lok F Series™ closure on Lemonkind's pouches—recently featured in US Weekly—means a delicious, nutritious and safe product every time, everywhere.