PLASTICS INJECTION MOLDING CAPABILITIES FOR MEDICAL PRODUCTS
We mold over 3 billion parts annually, ranging from simple designs to complex multi-cavity parts. Tight tolerances, precision and consistency define what we do. Here are some of our molding capabilities especially relevant for medical products:
- Two Shot Molding
- Micro molding
- Metal to Plastic Conversions
- Closures and seals for all types of packaging
OTHER TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES
In addition to custom injection molding and a 99% on time delivery track record, we can also offer our customers:
- Prototyping (3D printing, CAD/CAM)
- Tooling (design, implementation, modification, maintenance and repair)
- Engineering support (innovation development, project management)
- Technical certifications, documentation and regulatory compliance
With over 65 years of experience, we’ve established a strong rapport and working relationships with many OEM’s.
Why MedAccred™ Matters:
MedAccred approval means that we’ve met the strictly defined set of standards and criteria needed for safe, consistent, quality production of medically oriented parts for the U.S. and the globe.
We undergo an annual MedAccred audit and review to ensure that our processes and practices are always fully up to date.