Custom Plastic Injection Molding

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SINCE 1953 | 99% ON-TIME DELIVERY | 3 BILLION PARTS SHIPPED ANNUALLY

closures-150

LOK Family

Trust-T-LokTM and Drop-LokTM patented closures for flexible pouches and rigid containers. Strong seal integrity, tamper evident, in a range of styles or configurations for food, personal care and many more applications.

kierkert-2

Custom Products

From simple parts to the most highly complex multi cavity designs, we partner with you from design to prototyping through production and rollout. If you can conceive it, we can mold and deliver it.

Packaging
Consumer Industrial
Automotive
Appliance

Where can you find our parts? Squeezable baby food pouches, lawnmower carburetors, car doors, audio speakers, blender jars, dishwashers, and restaurant beverage dispensers . . . just to name a few.

We go ALL IN to help you WIN

111 PRESSES |  400 EMPLOYEES  |  MADE IN AMERICA

A Focus on Sustainability

Proud recipients of the 2016 Illinois Governor's Sustainability Award. Longstanding executive members of the Plastics Environmental Council. Pioneers in onsite power co-generation and the pursuit of biodegradable resins. Sustainability has been central to our company's values and priorities since our inception.

Testimonials

Hoffer is a much appreciated partner, that understands how they can help us
prosper in a competitive market. The product quality consistently meets our high standards, topped off by an outstanding service from a flexible and most efficient organization.
Thank you Hoffer Plastics!

Marc Latreille

Sales & Marketing Director | Vergers Leahy Inc. – Leahy Orchards Inc.

Hoffer plastics is a true expert partner to us, which has allowed Yumbutter and Tribe 9 to continue being a leader in pouch innovation across the nut butter industry and beyond. 

They are a delight to do business with and highly recommend them to anyone looking seeking out the best injection molders in the market. 

Matt D’Amour

Chief Wellness Carrier | Yumbutter and Tribe 9 Foods

Hoffer has been a valued partner to our company for many years.  Hoffer goes well beyond just selling “plastic parts”.  Their customer service and technical support is unmatched and their products are consistently high quality. Looking forward to a continuing partnership for years to come. Thank you Hoffer Plastics!

John Knapp

Executive Vice President - Marketing

The Hoffer Foundation

Giving back to the community and people who've supported us is an honor, a joy and a responsibility. The Hoffer Foundation enables programs such as the United Way, Boys and Girls Clubs, local food bank, library, literacy and job training programs, and many others.

Recent Posts

Our Latest Posts on Technology, Leadership, Innovation, and Sustainability

hoffer-650

How to think about plastics in 2020

Since 1950, approximately 8.3 billion metric tons of virgin plastics have been produced worldwide, the equivalent of 176 million big rigs. Less than 20% of that plastic has been recycled or incinerated, leaving nearly 80% to accumulate in landfills or as litter in our natural environment. Despite its significant contributions to innovation, the plastics industry has garnered increasing criticism over the years for its environmental impact. In a poll conducted by market research firm Morning...
Helping Veterans Get Back to Work

Helping Veterans Get Back to Work

Click on the image below to play the news clip.
life work balance concept - word abstract on a napkin with a cup of espresso coffee

It’s National Work and Family Month

In this issue, we highlight the importance of creating healthier, more flexible work environments and share highlights of some innovative approaches. Work/Life Balance: A Top Priority A healthy work/life balance is vitally important to those currently employed and those seeking prospective jobs 53% of employees say a role that allows them to have greater work-life balance and better personal well-being is “very important” to them. (Source: Gallup State of the Workplace poll) After an attractive salary and...
hoffer family

Hoffer Plastics Expands Family Leadership Roles Effective January 2020

SOUTH ELGIN — Hoffer Plastics Corporation, an industry leader and innovator in the custom injection molding industry, recently announced that CEO William Hoffer will take on a new role as Chairman of the Board effective January 1, 2020. These changes come on the heels of promotions for the third generation of Hoffer family leadership: Gretchen Hoffer Farb, Charlotte Hoffer Canning, and Alex Hoffer, collectively known as "G3" — or “third generation.” William is the second...

CONTACT US

Say "Hi" and Tell Us How We Can Help You